Term time only position, working 39 weeks per year.
Candidates ideally based in Dover, Folkestone, Deal and surrounding areas.
Contracted hours available vary from 7.5 to 20 hours per week and can be discussed at interview. Ad hoc overtime may also be available.
KR4 Starting at £18,517 with allowance of £1323 (full time equivalent). This will be pro rata for part time hours and term time only.
Drivers will be responsible for safely operate the school’s bus routes, collecting pupils from home and delivering them to school for an 8.30am start; collecting them from school at 3pm (Monday to Thursday) and 2pm Friday and dropping them home. The successful candidates must:
- Be at least 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Hold a license (category B) for at least 12 months, the license must not have:
- Mre than 6 points
- Have any drink/drive endrsements
- Have a ban within the last 5 years
- Have mre than two current speeding endorsements
- Have emotional resilience and a good sense of humour.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, pension, health care, behaviour management and safeguarding training.
The school requires a completed application form – no CV’s accepted.
Elms School is committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check, pre-employment medical clearance, satisfactory references and verification of the right to work in the UK.
Interviews will be held throughout November.