37 hours per week, 43 weeks per year.
KR8 Pro rata. £24,580-£28,031 (Full time equivalent £25,692-£29,299) Plus Elms Allowance of £1,296
We are seeking to appoint an experienced transport manager to organise and manage all aspects of the school’s transport service including line managing a team of drivers and escorts and arranging maintenance of all of the vehicles.
The Transport Manager must be able to arrange cover for absences at very short notice and must be prepared to receive absence calls from 6am
The successful candidate should have:
- Equally Strong Administrative and Managerial Experience
- Previous fleet management experience
- Previous experience of managing a large team.
- A full clean driving license (Category B entitlement)
- A minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- The skills to react and change direction
- The ability to motivate and support colleagues
You will be a pro-active well organised but flexible, friendly individual with a willingness to go the extra mile. Previous experience working with children with special educational needs is desirable but not essential.
The school requires a completed application form – no CV’s accepted
Informal visits to the school prior to the closing date are welcome, please contact Melanie Wright to arrange an appointment
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Clare Eldridge on 01304 201964
Elms School is committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check, pre-employment medical clearance, DVLA license Check, satisfactory references and verification of the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: Thursday 25 March at 12 Noon
Interviews: Thursday 1 April 2021 Candidates must be available on this day